Voting

Monday, August 15, 2011

Way to Plan!


Hi Friends!
So, Steven and I are beginning to become busier and busier as the weeks go by. He's starting college for the first time today, and I start CSUSB to work on my BA next month. Wedding planning is as much a stress. Trying to figure out dates for when to purchase things, working on the honeymoon plans, budgeting our money, etc. It's a pain, and I'll be happy when I can finally relax and enjoy all the hard work we're putting into it. We do everything we can to stay stress-free these days, but it's a thing that we gotta face and take into hand with much faith in Heavenly Father to help us get through it all successfully. Other than all that, we're doing just fine and working hard. Our love continues to grow much more each and every day, and I love it! More to come later!

Justine and Steven


No comments:

Post a Comment