Voting

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Our New Beginning


Hello friends!

It's been nearly 4 months since Steven returned from his mission in Charleston, West Virginia. Since then, a lot has happened. I finished my general ed at Crafton Hills College and will move on to my 2-year Mass Comm BA program at Cal-State San Bernardino this September, Steven and I are getting married March 24th of next year--the day before my 23rd birthday--and I am so excited the wedding planning has begun after waiting for him for so long, Steven has a great job at UPS and is starting up at Crafton next month, and we are very busy bees, of course. We love our new relationship since he returned. Our love for each other has deepened SO much. We're so grateful to Heavenly Father for our many blessings we've been given and continue to be given. There's more to come, folks, so stay tuned!

Justine and Steven

2 comments: